For a minimal low cost daily fee you can have 'peace of mind' of having year-round access to specialist HR/ employment support.
Even the smallest organisatons can now afford professional HR support. If one of your senior managers has previously been handling the HR activities, then their time could now be freed up to focus on the business.
24/ 7 telephone and/ or email guidance from professional HR consultants. With a practical and pragmatic approach, HR Direct will guide you through any employment issue.
Together with this advisory service an annual contract also provides;
- an initial assessment/ annual review of your current HR practices;
- legislative maintenance of HR Policies;
- regular employment law updates;
- 10% discount on any 'consultancy days'; and
- should ever have the need to respond to an Employment Tribunal claim (ET1) your annual contract with HR Direct would even include expert preparation of your response to the Tribunal (ET3) as well as a discounted rate for any subsequent assistance until the conclusion of the claim.
Employment Law Insurance
Hiring a law firm to defend a tribunal claim can, on average, cost over £10,000 in legal costs alone. Should the case be lost or settled before the tribunal hearing this can also mean companies have to pay substantial amounts of money in compensation.
Consequently clients of HR Direct with an annual contract can elect for addtional support by requesting us to arrange employment practices liability insurance (EPLI). This insurance would meet legal defence costs and most awards and settlements, including claims in relation to unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal, all forms of unlawful discrimination and claims arising from TUPE transfers. (It is a condition of cover that the respective company take and follow our advice at the earliest opportunity).
Shorter/ Longer term contracts
An introductory six month contract is available with discounts applicable for fixed term contracts of two years or more.