Terms and Conditions
- HR Direct reserves the rights to change its Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to HR Direct are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will HR Direct be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- HR Direct does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- HR Direct takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites. If any user considers any external Internet Site linked from this site to be inappropriate please alert HR Direct at once.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.